Structured Cabling Estimation
Structured Cabling Estimating Software
Network Design Tool automatically calculates the lengths of cables, conduits, trays, trunks, pipes, etc. As well as it auto-generates the Rack Diagram, Wiring Log Book, and 3D view. Bill of Materials, and Specification with project costs. You don’t have to manually do cost estimations any longer.
Our Cable Project CAD is a revolutionary program for network design that enables automation of all Network cabling designing within an integral system. It contains an extended and updated component library which includes, in addition to a general classification listing, and also design characteristics for all products. These features help to control the assembly and automatic connection of all project details incorporating vendor technological features.
Cable Project CAD is a network diagram and cabling design software specifically made to do the following:
- Network Diagrams
- Structured Cabling
- Electrical Design
- Fiber Optic
- Fire Alarm System
- Estimating costs
- It allows you to do network, electrical drawing, structured cabling, and electrical estimating.
Our product is easy-to-use CAD software that allows you to cut average network and electrical design time.
Network Design Workflow
- Create or load a floor plan in DWG, PDF, jpg, BMP formats
- Specify floor plan properties like height, drop-ceiling, raised floor, outlets, and cables height
- Put work area data outlets on the drawing
- Layout cable routes
- Pick cables and the program will auto route them from outlets to a Closet
- Set conduits and accessories
Automatically get the following reports:
- Rack Diagram
- Wiring List (Cables List)
- Wiring Log Books – connection from-to
- Bills of Materials
- 3D View
- Network Project Scheme
- Cost Estimate
- By using Cable Project CAD software you can save time on your Network and Electric design and do away with handmade resources calculations and MS Excel reports.
Cable Project CAD – Structured Cabling Estimating Software
Testing of the BOM “Bill of Material” in minutes for Structured Cabling Estimating.